Sex Dolls Maintenance & Repair
NO doubt that you did a lot of research before making a move and ordering your love doll. But You may not realize that sooner or later, material like that soft, will suffer some damage. But it’s ok. We are here to help.
METHOD #1 – USING TPE GLUE
- Clean the damaged area and dry it.
- Take a small amount of repairing glue with a cotton swab and apply it to the entire damaged area. (Be careful not to apply too much glue.)
- After about 15 seconds, release your hand and adjust the shape while cleaning the damaged area. If excess repairing glue overflows, wipe it off.
- The glue will not quick-drying, so use a slight force to hold down the damaged area for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After the repairing process completely, leave it for 12 hours before using. (The required time depends on the temperature)
METHOD #2 – USING A HEAT GUN
Personally, I don’t recommend repairing with a heat gun because it is too risky for a newbie. However, It’s normal practice for factory workers to use it for repairing dolls. It’s the best way to fix your doll. But do handle it with care!
Required tools: TPE repair equipment, TPE raw materials.
- TPE shredded material (necessary to make TPE paste or jelly)
- Put the TPE raw material in the hole with tweezers.
- TPE melts at a temperature of about 150 ° C to 160 ° C. Using a repair device to melt it with heat and glue it. Also, apply hot air and when it melts a little, press it with gauze repeatedly …It’s best not to touch it with your fingers until it’s completely cooled.
- All done! Apply baby powder to make the love doll’s skin smooth and soft.
Tip: Melting with heat is a little difficult to bond and requires skill. It’s a craftsman’s skill, it’s difficult to get beautiful skin. However, there is no doubt that if you work carefully, you can glue it regardless of how it looks.
There are also some practices from customers, Pls take it for your reference: